2014 Conservative and Tea Party Voter Guides, U.S. House and Senate, All States
October 30, 2014
(Looking for a different year’s voter guide? Click here.)
(See also the case for voting for Republicans in the general election.)
About candidates or current races:
- Endorsements (map, press releases) from Tea Party Express (“Restore Liberty — Honor the Constitution”)
- Candidate endorsements and congressional scorecards from the Family Research Council (“Our vision is a culture in which human life is valued, families flourish, and religious liberty thrives.”)
About incumbents or current members of Congress:
- Congressional scorecards from Heritage Action (based on “the full spectrum of conservatism, policies large and small”)
- Congressional scorecards from Conservative Review (as advertised on Mark Levin’s radio show; note that the site requires you to register if you want to view their in-depth congressional profiles)
About the two parties’ platforms:
- Issue-by-issue comparison of the Republican and Democratic national party platforms from the Family Research Council (note that the information is from 2012, but the parties only change their platforms every four years; so these are still their current platforms)
- (See also my own 2012 comparison of the parties’ current platforms)
Update (October 31st, 2014): Added FRC, AFP, FW, and CR. Divided list into three sections. Rewrote and rearranged the parenthetical heading.
Update (November 3rd, 2014): Corrected third link.