2014 Conservative and Tea Party Voter Guides, Ohio and Cincinnati
October 30, 2014
(Looking for a different year’s voter guide? Click here.)
(See also the case for voting for Republicans in the general election.)
- List of “Judges Supported by Hamilton County Liberty Groups” (according to the Ohio Liberty Coalition)
- Thoughts on Hamilton County tax levies from Liberty Alliance Cincinnati (“dedicated to the principles of constitutionally limited government, free enterprise and fiscal responsibility”)
- (Wondering what 2014 Cincinnati Issue 11 is about?)
- Endorsements from the Ohio Citizens PAC (“Supporting fiscally responsible, Constitutionally conservative candidates”)
- Issue-by-issue candidate comparisons from the Ohio Christian Alliance (“Advocating for Life, Faith and Freedom in the Public Square”)
- List of “Anti-Common Core Candidates for the State Board of Education” from Ohioans Against Common Core
- Analysis of the two Ohio Supreme Court incumbents up for re-election from the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law (“dedicated to protecting the constitutional rights of Ohioans from government abuse”)
- More from the Ohio Liberty Coalition (for individual rights and limited government, aspiring to “reignite the spirit of liberty and help our country return to its founding principles”)
Update (October 31st, 2014): Rewrote and rearranged the parenthetical heading.
Update (November 3rd, 2014): Added CCV.
Update (November 3rd, 2014): Corrected third link.
Update (November 4th, 2014): Added Issue 11.